This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekly Goals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Weekly Goals

Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Goals

Do you write down goals for your week? Do you have set categories or create a certain number of goals? Do you think weekly goal setting would help you? Let’s discuss ideas about weekly goal setting in the comments!

Last Week's Goals
Spiritual

1. spend time in God's word at least 6 days (Mark 1-6)  someone moved my bookmark and I actually read from Matthew one day, but I read all 7 days, so I still finished through chapter 6
2. complete Chapter 4 days 1-3 of Lies Women Believe workbook 
3. pray specifically for my husband and each of our children daily
4.
continue listening to the Love to Eat, Hate to Eat
Marriage/Mothering/Homeschooling

5. write a love note to Tim

6. continue to focus on using the red light to get up from naps completely failed at this last week 
7. make a list of quiet time activities for Emahry and begin to compile them into quiet time boxes
8. take the time to let the kids help with household duties
9. complete Funnix Reading Lessons 15-17 and Math Lessons 15-17
10. have Bible time after breakfast each morning Tuesday-Friday we missed one day in there
 
11. mail the postcards the kids made for their grandparents last week I addressed them and put the stamps on, does that count? 

Personal

12. get dressed each morning
(no sweats and no t-shirts)
13. do 4 days of The 30 Day Shred I only did 2 days
14. write in my 10 Year Journal every day I missed a couple days
Home Management

15. follow and check off my to do list every day
I had a couple of anti-list relapses, but did fairly well
16. clean the downstairs on Friday and the upstairs on Saturday I had to make a grocery run on Saturday, so I cleaned the upstairs bathroom on Sunday 
17. plan meals for the week
18. begin collecting printables to expand my home management binder I couldn’t find what I actually needed, so I started making my own 

Blogging


19. stick to my computer schedule and allow my computer time to benefit my life
This Weeks Goals
Spiritual
1. spend time in God's word at least 6 days (Mark 7-12)

2. complete Chapter 4 days 4 & 5 of
Lies Women Believe workbook

3.
pray specifically for my husband and each of our children daily

Marriage/Mothering/Homeschooling
4. write a love note to Tim

5. continue to focus on using the red light to get up from naps


6. read more about teaching sight words and get 3 activities/tools ready for next week


7. take the time to let the kids help with cooking and laundry

8. complete Funnix Reading Lessons 18-20 and Math Lessons 18-20

9. have Bible time after breakfast each morning Tuesday-Friday


10. mail postcards I didn’t send last week


Personal
11. get dressed each morning

12. do 3 days of
The 30 Day Shred

13. write in my
10 Year Journal every day

14. dye my “new” shirt
and Emahry’s khakis

Home Management
15. follow and check off my to do list every day

16. clean the downstairs on Friday and the upstairs on Saturday


17. plan meals for the week


Blogging
18. continue to focus my time online and allow my computer time to benefit my life
Today's Question: What three things would you most like to accomplish this week?
Visit Money Saving Mom for more weekly goal setting encouragement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home