This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekly Goals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Weekly Goals

Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Goals

I fell behind in a couple areas last week. I also realized that some of my goals were a little unrealistic so I've cut back on a few this week. Overall, I'm happy with my progress and hope to keep chugging away at my 2012 goals this coming week.

Last Week's Goals
Spiritual
1.
 spend time in God's word daily (Matthew 8-14) 
2. complete Chapter 2 days 1-3 of
Lies Women Believe workbook
3. choose the 12 passages I want to commit to memory this year I have decided that 4 longer passages would be more reasonable, I have chosen them and will be working on the first selection for the next couple of months

4.
 pray specifically for my husband and each of our children daily
Marriage/Mothering/Homeschooling
5. pack Tim's lunch each evening I didn't get these packed the evening before, but I did get them packed in the morning

6. refocus on using the red light to get up from naps (ongoing)
7. train Emahry to have quiet time after she wakes up from her nap (ongoing)

8. take the time to let the kids help with household duties (ongoing)

9. complete Funnix Reading Lessons 10-11 and Math Lessons 6-9 I complete fell behind with these this week, we only finished Reading lesson 10 and Math lesson 6

10. have Bible time after breakfast each morning Monday-Friday (ongoing)

11. send cards from the kids to their great-grandma and great uncle and aunt I need to double check my uncle and aunt's address

Personal
11. get dressed each morning

12. do 3 days of
The 30 Day Shred I only did 2 this week
13. write in my
10 Year Journal every day
14. take pictures of
Amelia's quilt to send to my aunt
Home Management
15. follow & check off my to do list every day

16. clean the downstairs on Friday and the upstairs on Saturday

17. plan meals for the week

Blogging
18. recently more things have been added to our schedule so I'll be cutting back on blogging to make time for more important things I cut down on computer time in general and was more focused
This Weeks Goals

Spiritual
1. spend time in God's word daily (Matthew 14-20)
2. complete Chapter 2 days 4-5 of Lies Women Believe workbook
3. pray specifically for my husband and each of our children daily

Marriage/Mothering/Homeschooling
4. pack Tim's lunch every day
5. continue to focus on using the red light to get up from naps
6. train Emahry to have quiet time after she wakes up from her nap
7. take the time to let the kids help with household duties
8. complete Funnix Reading Lessons 11-12 and Math Lessons 7-8
9. have Bible time after breakfast each morning Monday-Friday
10. send cards from the kids to their great uncle and aunt

Personal
11. get dressed each morning
12. do 3 days of The 30 Day Shred
13. write in my 10 Year Journal every day
14. take pictures of Amelia's quilt to send to my aunt

Home Management
14. follow and check off my to do list every day
15. clean the downstairs on Friday and the upstairs on Saturday
16. plan meals for the week

Blogging
17. write and schedule 3 posts
Today's Question: What three things would you most like to accomplish this week?
Visit Money Saving Mom for more weekly goal setting encouragement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious -- what is the red light for naptime?

January 31, 2012 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

We have an outlet timer that we set to come on when the kids are able to get out of bed. We tried plugging a night light into it, but it sometimes woke them up. Now they just look for the little red indicator light to know when it's time to get out of bed.

February 1, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the response! I've been trying to figure out a way to help my 2yo stay in bed until a certain time. I thought a night light on a timer would wake her up, so I didn't go that way. I never thought about just using the light on the timer though! That's great!

February 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home