This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekly Goals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Weekly Goals

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekly Goals

I love looking over my goals for 2012 and seeing that I am already making some progress. Of course, I still have a LONG way to go so I'm following Crystal's lead and breaking my goals down even further into bite-sized weekly chunks.

Spiritual
1. spend time in God's word daily (Matthew 8-14)
2. complete Chapter 2 days 1-3 of Lies Women Believe workbook
3. choose the 12 passages I want to commit to memory this year
4. pray specifically for my husband and each of our children daily

Marriage
5. pack Tim's lunch each evening

Mothering/Homeschooling
6. refocus on using the red light to get up from naps
7. train Emahry to have quiet time after she wakes up from her nap
8. take the time to let the kids help with household duties
9. complete Funnix Reading Lessons 10-11 and Math Lessons 6-9
10. have Bible time after breakfast each morning Monday-Friday
11. send cards from the kids to their great-grandma and great uncle and aunt

Personal
11. get dressed each morning
12. do 3 days of The 30 Day Shred
13. write in my 10 Year Journal every day
14. take pictures of Amelia's quilt to send to my aunt

Home Management
14. check off my to do list everyday
15. clean the downstairs on Friday and the upstairs on Saturday
16. plan meals for the week

Blogging
17. recently more things have been added to our schedule so I'll be cutting back on blogging to make time for more important things (thanks for understanding)
What are your goals for this week?
Visit Money Saving Mom for more weekly goal setting encouragement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home