This Page

has been moved to new address

Monday Morning Encouragement

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Monday Morning Encouragement

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Morning Encouragement

This morning I was working in the kitchen when Eliya entered saying, "pooie," and holding a dirty diaper liner. Gross, huh? (I've been cloth diapering for over 4 years so I've become a little desensitized.)

I racked my brain to think of how she got upstairs and into the diaper pail without me knowing. Then I walked into the living room to discover Amelia...completely undressed from the waist down...oh, how fun.

I hope your morning is going a little smoother. 

If not, just remember that you're not the only one dealing with a poopy situation :).


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Suanna said...

Oh my goodness! You have a little mommy blossoming.

November 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anna @ Feminine Adventure said...

Vivid memories. You can only truly appreciate this post if it's happened to you!

Praying the rest of your day goes more smoothly!

November 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Katelynn said...

What a stinker (literally ;) That's so sweet that she was trying to help Mommy though!

November 14, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Last Monday, I put Alaine down for a nap and she undressed herself from the waist down and then pooped all over her bed. After that she was a afraid to take a nap the rest of the week. (Made for a long week.) She napped today, though, so it looks like this week will be better. :-)

November 14, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home