This Page

has been moved to new address

Good Reads ~ October 29th

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Good Reads ~ October 29th

Friday, October 28, 2011

Good Reads ~ October 29th

May all your wanderings be blessed!

:: The 31 Days Series are wrapping up. Here are some of my favorites.

:: I loved Kristin's post about Discipline and the Heart.

:: I also appreciated Sandy's thoughts on how Opening our Homes Means Risk.

:: Another favorite was Tsh's reflections on the quote, "The grass is always greener where you water it."

Some of This Week's Favorite Pins:
(Are you following us on Pinterest? Need an invitation? Leave a comment with your email address and we'll send you an invite.)

:: I've made my own bias tape for years by feeding my bias strips under a sewing needle attached to my ironing board, but this looks easier and I'm sure I'll steam burn my fingers less.
Pinned Image
photo credit
:: I love this bookshelf doll house. How beautiful is that! I'm not sure if it's for books or to play with, but I'm thinking it might very well be on my DIY list once we're in a larger home.
Pinned Image
photo credit
:: I'm also contemplating how large the shadow box would need to be in order to fund our dream trip to Italy. 

linked to Simply Staci's Saturday Stumbles 
Have you come across any good reads this week? We'd love for you to leave a link in our comments section.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home