This Page

has been moved to new address

Good Reads ~ July 9th

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Good Reads ~ July 9th

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Good Reads ~ July 9th

May all your wanderings be blessed!

:: I love Jessica's insight in her guest post at Simple Mom on How to be a Professional Mom

:: We tried this Easy Homemade Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker this past week and LOVED it! Tim and I just finished the last of the Cinnamon Bun Ice cream last night (and we've already tasted some Blueberry Pie Ice cream this morning).

:: I also found a natural recipe for Sweetened Condensed Milk that we'll use next time to make the homemade ice cream a little healthier. (See what else has been pinned to my Recipes to Try Pinterest Board.)

:: I also enjoyed Jon Acuff's guest post on Money Saving Mom. While he specifically addressed Breaking Writer's Block I found that his ideas could be applied to many different situations. My favorite quote: “Later, I’ll be awesome. Today, I’m just going to be productive.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home