This Page

has been moved to new address

Lowercase Color By Number Alphabet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Lowercase Color By Number Alphabet

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lowercase Color By Number Alphabet

I recently started creating a set of lowercase color by number sheets to use with Emahry.


I uploaded what I've completed so far to Scribd so that others can use them as well. I have the letters a through j uploaded already and will be uploading the rest as I complete them.



Simply download each letter and print them for your child(ren) to color.

You could also print them on cardstock, laminatethem and have your children use dry erase markersor dry erase crayonsso each page could be reused.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or problems downloading the pages.

Also, I'd love to hear from you if you download these and use them with your child(ren). Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Thanks so much! I'm so excited to use these with my daughter tomorrow!

May 12, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I was wondering if you have to use Microsoft Word to download these? I have a Mac and for some reason they won't open after I download. I am not great with computers so it could just be an error on my end. Thanks.

February 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home