This Page

has been moved to new address

Good Reads ~ April 9th

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Good Reads ~ April 9th

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good Reads ~ April 9th

May all your wanderings be blessed!

:: Love this idea of using a T-shirt to make a no sew diaper. Great idea for anyone to know in case of an emergency.

:: I really need to take the advice in Rachel's post How to Downsize Your Wardrobe with Common Sense. I have way too many clothes I don't like to wear. Why keep them? I'll definitely be thinking about this as I take my maternity clothes out of storage and place them into my closet.

:: I loved Eryn's reminder that sometimes our plans just don't work out and God has something bigger in mind.

Linked to Saturday Stumbles @ Simply Staci.
Have you come across any great posts this week? Please share the link in your comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Thanks for the post on downsizing. I'm terrible at getting rid of things b/c I always think "one day I'll wear it". Ugh!

Thanks for linking up!

April 9, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home