This Page

has been moved to new address

Announcing Alphabet Craze

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Announcing Alphabet Craze

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Announcing Alphabet Craze


We are really excited about this upcoming event! Our home has been on an alphabet kick for some time now and we've decided to share it with you.

On March 21-31 we will be sharing ideas for introducing, teaching, reinforcing and just plan playing with the letters of the alphabet. We will also be sharing some great alphabet themed products including lots of giveaways.

Want to join in the fun? We're looking for:

:: guest bloggers to share fun alphabet crafts, games, or activities

:: a few more alphabet related products to share with our readers through reviews and giveaways

:: lots of fun links from activities around the web

:: bloggers to share our Alphabet Craze button to help spread the word
A Heart for Home


If you can help with any of these, please leave us a comment and a way to contact you.

We're really looking forward to our Alphabet Craze event and hope you'll join us March 21-31 for lots of alphabet fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Richele McFarlin said...

I'd love to be involved with this! I am currently working on crafts and activities for my little ones that involved that alphabet. I will be happy to display the badge on my blog as well. You can find me at http://www.underthegoldenappletree.com or http://www.facebook.com/underthegoldenappletree or email me at richele@christiangraces.com

February 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out @ http://usandthem1971.blogspot.com/2011/02/blogs-awards.html

February 9, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I'll help if you need me. I don't really have any product to offer, but I can write about our alphabet adventures...

February 11, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home