This Page

has been moved to new address

Endless Gifts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Endless Gifts

Monday, March 22, 2010

Endless Gifts

Daily I'm surrounded by wonderful gifts from God, yet many times I choose to see the disappointments instead of the blessings.

Today I choose to be a cheerful recipient, a joy finder, a gift counter.


#89. Singing praises together in chapel every Tuesday and Thursday.


#90. Encouragement from friends and strangers.


#91. Watching our children dance.


#92. Obedience, in myself and others.


#93. Emahry's new hairbows from Rebekah's Bowtique. Colorful reminders of the hope of spring.



#94. Sippy cups that don't leak.


#95. Getting the sippy cups from Amazon for free using Swagbucks.


#96. Jackets all hung in the closet.


#97. Laughter.


#98. Smiles.


#99. That He loves us.


#100. The chance to love him back.


#101. Cookouts


#102. A diaper that fits Jonathan perfectly. {you could win one here}



#103. Jonathan's cheesy little grin :)


#104. All three children napping at the same time!!!!!!


#105. Finally making a list of my sewing projects.


#106. Having the materials to sew everything on the list.

#107. The fact that I was made in HIS image and that HE knit me together in my mother's womb.


#108. The ability to imagine, design and create.

#109. Using that ability to bless my family and save money.


#110. Remembering that I also bless them everyday through the mundane tasks of washing dishes, doing laundry, and cooking meals.


Please leave a comment telling us what you are thankful for today.



holy experience


Will Also be Contributed To: Gratituesday, intentional gratitude Works for Me!,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! If this is your first time here you may want to
subscribe to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Alicia said...

Great list! I especially love the "sippy cup" one since finding one that doesn't leak is a huge blessing!! :)

March 24, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I love your list...I list my gratitude as well. I think 'intentional gratitude' qualifies as one of the best tips for 'works for me wednesday'.

Glad I stopped by.

Bless you,
Amy

March 24, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Olivia said...

Great list! We have so much to be thankful for! And I love those bows!

March 25, 2010 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger annies home said...

what a great list love those bows

March 25, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home