This Page

has been moved to new address

A Baby's Second Thoughts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: A Baby's Second Thoughts

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Baby's Second Thoughts

What have I gotten myself into?!?


For more Wordless Wednesday posts head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom.
This look & a good laugh are definitely Finer Things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! If this is your first time here you may want to
subscribe to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger MamaHen said...

Love it!!!!! Too cute!

March 24, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Beccalynn said...

That picture is HILARIOUS!!!!

And, as far as testing a large diaper, would you be able to send me some old Tshirts? I could make you a couple of my current pattern so you could try them If I have 5 or 6 more Tshirts/flannel stuff/velour, even old towels.

Heres' my email
clothdiapermommy@yahoo.com

We can talk from there.

March 24, 2010 at 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Oh, the caption just makes it even funnier. Definitely a bright spot in the day!

March 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Bridgette said...

Oh my goodness!! This really made me laugh! Such an expression! Happy Wordless Wednesday from your newest follower. Here's my blog, if you want to drop by:

http://fancybelle.com

March 24, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home