This Page

has been moved to new address

A Time to Remember

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: A Time to Remember

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Time to Remember

Yesterday was a doubly special day for our family. Not only was it a great day to celebrate our mom's (what day isn't?), but we were also able to celebrate the birth of the beautiful little girl who made me a mom.

Two years ago yesterday, Tim and I were blessed immeasurably by the birth of our daughter, Emahry. As an added bonus, I was able to celebrate my first Mother's Day as a mom just a few days after arriving home with our little bundle of joy.

Now, every year I am able to celebrate Mother's Day and the child who made me a mother all in the same week.

In honor of Emahry's second birthday, I am going to post her birth story. It will be divided into several sections and will be posted over the next week or so.

We'd love for you to stop in and read about the arrival of our Emahry Joy.

If you like reading birth stories, you can find a condensed version of our son Jonathan's healthy, early birth HERE. Perhaps for his birthday, we'll post the entire story.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I love birth stories so I will definitely be waiting! I feel privileged to know more of Jonathan's birth story, too...what an exciting one!

May 12, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home