This Page

has been moved to new address

Swagbucks ~ Earn Gift Cards For Searching Online

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Swagbucks ~ Earn Gift Cards For Searching Online

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Swagbucks ~ Earn Gift Cards For Searching Online


Search & Win


I've just discovered another way to help our family financially while staying home with our children. Swagbucks is a online search engine that rewards you for searching online. I don't know about you but we do a lot of searching online, anything from healthy eating to basketball game schedules, cloth diapers, and more. I first read about Swagbucks on Money Saving Mom, then I began some investigating of my own.

Swagbucks is very simply to sign up for. What I liked the most was that there are no fees and no credit card required. They don't even ask for a phone number or address.

When you sign up, you are credited 3 points to your account. You then have the option of downloading the toolbar. The toolbar is not necessary, but it does make searching through Swagbucks easier because it's always in full view. If you can't download the toolbar, you can still use Swagbucks by accessing their website.

Use Swagbucks searches just like you would use Google. In fact, Swagbucks search results come from Google and Ask, so they are just as good. You'll probably earn a few points a day if you search a lot. After only 45 points earned, you can get a free Amazon gift card. Or at 50 points, you can get a Starbucks gift card. There are lots of other prizes, too.

Now, a $5 gift card once a month isn't that exciting I know, but it's something and it's only the beginning. Your earnings will exponentially multiply when you refer others.

Do you know anyone else who searches online? Well, tell them about Swagbucks, send them your referral link, and you'll not only instantly earn more points when they sign up, you'll also earn points for the searching they do online.

Tell a lot of people and you're on your way to funding your year's gifts budget with free gift cards from Swagbucks.

For those of you who have blogs, this is a great way to earn some free gift cards. You can also post the Swagbucks button on your MySpace or Facebook account. It's free, it won't take much of your time to do, and it could generate a steady flow of gift cards in your mailbox.

I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty great to me! So what are you waiting for? Go sign up here.

Updated To Add: We've been searching with swagbucks & telling others about it for 4 days now and we've already earned 105 Swagbucks
It works for me. For more frugal living ideas visit Biblical Womanhood.


Search & Win

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen Milne said...

works for me, too! I'm on it!

January 21, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Wow that is awesome! I am going to sign up :)

January 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger CC said...

So what am I missing here. I've been doing Swagbucks for 2 months and now have 38 points. Is it because people I've talked to haven't signed up? Can I get enough points with just me searching or do I really need people under me???

March 27, 2009 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

CC ~ My sister has been searching with swagbucks from about a month. She has earned over 65 points on her own (enough for a $5 amazon gift card and almost half way to another $5). It's definitely possible to earn gift cards on your own, but you'll earn them much faster if you get others to sign up under you. If you have a blog, definitely write a post about Swagbucks and include your referral link. I've read that you can also put a link on a Facebook page (if you do Facebook). Even if it takes you 2 months to get 45 points, that $25 in FREE Amazon cards by the end of the year. Hey, every little bit helps!

March 27, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Thanks for that great idea! This is just the thing I needed. I'm always online! You guys have a great blog so far. I cant wait to cruise around here a little more!

Brooke
http://vintagefixed.blogspot.com

January 24, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home