This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy Shop Showcase ~ My Sweet Punkin Patch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Etsy Shop Showcase ~ My Sweet Punkin Patch

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Etsy Shop Showcase ~ My Sweet Punkin Patch

I recently had the pleasure of ordering a pouch style sling from Brook, the owner of My Sweet Punkin Patch. Brook is a stay-at-home mom to 5 children, ages 8, 5, 3, 2, and 6 months. She wants to encourage parents to expererience the joys of carrying their babies close to their hearts.


The pouch sling sizing is based on a simple measurement from your shoulder to the opposite hip. This custom made sling is comfortable and easy to use since there are no buckles or rings to adjust. There are also many fabric options and the prices are very reasonable starting at $25. Finally, the slings are easy to care for and can simply be thrown in the wash with the rest of the laundry.

It's amazing how easy a pouch sling is to use. You simply put your head and one arm through the opening and then place the baby or toddler in the pouch created by the folded fabric. Slings are great to use around the house or while out and about. It's also nice to be able to nurse a little one and then let them sleep in the sling without having to disturb them. I would definitely recommend a pouch sling to new babywearers.

Our new sling arrived promptly, neatly ironed and folded. The fabric is a pretty pink and tan floral print stretch poplin. It is lined in pale pink stretch poplin. The added stretch of the fabric makes this sling extremely comfortable.

As with our other slings, Jonathan prefers to sit slightly upright, tummy-to-tummy. This sling also provides plenty of room for nursing. So far, I've really enjoyed this sling.

Here are a some more of my favorite things from My Sweet Punkin Patch.

Click on the photo to view each listing or simply browse the entire shop.



If you make a purchase, please let Brook know that you found out about the shop at A Heart For Home.

Interested in having your shop featured in our Etsy Shop Showcase? Leave me a comment & find out more here. Do you have products that you'd like me to do a review for, but don't sell on Etsy? Just leave me a comment with your e-mail address & I'll contact you about doing a review.

Also, view all of our Etsy Shop Showcases listed under the Review tab.

What types of reviews would you like to see? I'd greatly appreciate your ideas, so please leave me a comment.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog from the Freezer Meal Carnival and am loving reading through the archives! My cousin and I have started a custom baby items e-shop and would love to send your little people something and have you do a review. You can check out the Monkey Stitch blog at http://monkeystitch.wordpress.com/ or email me at monkeystitchers@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you soon!
Tori

January 23, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home