This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy Shop Showcase ~ Bubba & Doodle's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Etsy Shop Showcase ~ Bubba & Doodle's

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Etsy Shop Showcase ~ Bubba & Doodle's

I recently had the pleasure of ordering from Bubba & Doodle's, an Etsy shop specializing in handmade pendants & vinyl decals for walls and windows.

Tim & I have been talking about finally putting things up on the walls and when I saw this adorable silhouette of perched birds I knew it would look great in the kids' bedroom. The decals are available in a variety of colors so I decided to get white to complement the white trim on the celery green wall. (This decal is approximately 5 inches tall, 16 inches wide, and retails for $8.50.)

A few days later, the decal arrived safely sandwiched between two pieces of stiff corrugated plastic. Enclosed were easy to follow directions for applying the decal. Basically, you just peel off the backing, position the decal, and stick to the wall, window, or another smooth surface.

I can't wait for Tim to get home, so we can put this up. I'll update with our photo once the decal is up.

In the mean time, here are just a few of my favorite things from Bubba & Doodle's shop (http://www.bubbaanddoodle.etsy.com/).
Click on the photos to view the listing or just browse through the entire shop. You'll be amazed at how reasonable the prices are.



I think this would be a great gift for an expectant mom. This pendant is also available with Boy checked in blue.







If you place an order, please let them know that you found out about the shop at

Interested in having your shop featured in our Etsy Shop Showcase? Leave me a comment & find out more here.

Also, view all of our Etsy Shop Showcases listed in the left sidebar.

What types of reviews would you like to see? I'd greatly appreciate your ideas, so please leave me a comment.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home