This Page

has been moved to new address

Living Simply Saturday ~ Decluttering & Organizing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Living Simply Saturday ~ Decluttering & Organizing

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Living Simply Saturday ~ Decluttering & Organizing


Decluttering & organizing -- two things I did not get accomplished before our newest addition, Jonathan, decided to join us 4 weeks early. So the goal of this weekend is to go through everything in the kids' room, to purge every available space and to organize the things we need to keep. This may not seem like much, but between nursing two babies, this is quite a lofty goal. I will be posting photos of the results early in next week, partly to keep myself motivated & partly because I love looking at organized spaces. So, I'm off to conquer the clutter. Wish me luck.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also attempting to conquer the clutter! I hope you arer able to get a lot done.

Congratulations on your newest blessing.
Stacy

October 11, 2008 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Me too! That's been my project this afternoon... Hopefully all the trips up and down to the attic will help put me in labor!!!

Can't wait to see pictures of the organized space!

October 11, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a very lofty goal, with a toddler and newborn! Good luck on it, though. I'm sure it will feel amazing to get it done!

October 14, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home