This Page

has been moved to new address

Summer Squash Soup

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Summer Squash Soup

Monday, September 22, 2008

Summer Squash Soup

Our friends, Seth & Kristi, introduced us to this deliciously creamy soup earlier in the summer. So, when I saw baskets of yellow squash at the farmers market last Saturday, I knew just what they'd be transformed into once I got them home. Here are some in progress photos and a link to the original recipe.

Just a Note ~ We added a chopped bell pepper and 1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic in with the onion and butter.

The pot of veggies after they've cooked down.

Pouring creamy soup into a large bowl after blending.

The finished product with a little ground pepper & fresh parsley. (I didn't have the ingredients or the time to make the parsley mint pistou, but if you have time it really is very good.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo, that looks so delicious!! I bet it beats school food ;)

September 23, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I keep checking back for a new update, but I guess you guys have been busy!

Can't wait to see some pics of that cute little boy, not to mention meeting him!

September 25, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home