This Page

has been moved to new address

Garden Goodness!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Garden Goodness!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Garden Goodness!

Tim's been busy in the garden since early spring and it's really paid off. We've been eating out of and sharing from the garden all summer. We've canned so much spaghetti sauce, that we've had to get more jars (thanks to Freecycle). Now with our growing season winding down, Emahry & I have been enjoying one of our garden favorites ~ cantaloupe. Here are some photos of Emahry with her "just my size" cantaloupes.




Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh! I miss my Doodle! Such precious pictures.

September 19, 2008 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Ummm...these pictures are making me hungry. I love cantelope. Actually, there aren't many fresh veggies I don't like! Those tiny cantelopes (and the tiny eater) are precious!

September 20, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home